1. In my Water Polo playing days I was number 7. Both in high school and college I wore cap seven, and now starting this blog it seemed like a perfect dual meaning for this weekly catch all. I will cap it at 7 points or thoughts and share anything that’s on my mind creatively, personally, emotionally or otherwise. It’s just a way for me to share a bit more about me with you, starting with being cap seven.
2. This weekend we are at the beach with my husbands family. Every year we spend four days in Wildwood Crest, New Jersey swimming, beaching, and hanging out. We just recently got back from our honeymoon and rarely take trips this close together but it's such a fun way to close out the summer each year.
3. Launching of this blog! I officially have launched this little dream of mine and I am so excited to share it all with you. I have big plans for us and I can’t wait to see where this leads.
4. Linked in the blog, is a direct link to my new etsy shop. This is the very first step in figuring out what e-design looks like for me but it is at least a step. It’s currently $1.00 for design services as a way of working out the kinks and starting this journey off right. Lets get started!
5. I recently started reading Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis. If you don’t know Rachel, stop what you are doing and find her, her book, her podcast, her family, just find all of her. I have dramatic tendencies, sure, but this book will change your life.
6. This week I started both e-design and in person consultation projects. It has been amazing to see these projects progress and grow while starting this blog. I'll be sharing more about those projects as we wrap them up but so far they have been so much fun,
7. This week I am (focusing on being) so grateful to be where I am in this process. It’s terrifying not knowing what the future is or could be for this project of mine but I am embracing the 'now'. I am grateful that with dreams this big, one day I’ll look back at this week’s self and thank her for having the courage to hit go.